YouTube - Sarah Palin Battle Hymn.mp4
And who's it by? The old and gullible.
YouTube - Sarah Palin Battle Hymn.mp4
And who's it by? The old and gullible.
Too bad they aren't eligible for American Idol.....
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cdPSqL9_mfM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ettl3...eature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_LA4x...eature=related
Who's more gullible/influential and being forced to believe a certain way???
Matt. 16: ...
6 “If anyone causes one of these little ones—those who believe in me—to stumble, it would be better for them to have a large millstone hung around their neck and to be drowned in the depths of the sea. 7 Woe to the world because of the things that cause people to stumble! Such things must come, but woe to the person through whom they come!"...
[COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
[img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]
I was waiting for you to post those AGAIN, while most were songs for different classes(history, black history month) etc. This proves they're every bit as gullible as any child and don't have a school project as an excuse.
I watched the videos. THe second one has a kid holding up a picture of Ghandi. He was a wife beater.
Did it not happen when they first got married when they were all of about 13 years old? Hardly the elderly Ghandi fighting for justice and preaching non-violence while slapping around his wife everyday, didn't happen like that.
He was never claimed to be perfect and was really pretty crazy(as in his ideas) when he was young, but then changed dramatically as he got older.
Bookmarks